Frequently Asked Questions!
1) When is Open Registration Until?
2) Where are games played?
Answer: Macomb Corners Park on 25 mile rd and Romeo Plank.
3) When are games?
Answer: The games are Saturday double headers.
4) How many games does the season include?
Answer: 10 games, last week will be considered playoffs.
5) When does the season operate?
Answer: Games are played 9/12, 9/19, 9/26, 10/3, 10/10, (10/17 is held in the schedule for rain-outs, if necessary). Playoffs are the last week.
6) What are the players/teams provided?
Answer: All players receive a dri-fit jersey and Authentic MLB hat. Each team will get diamond game balls and scorebook.
7) How much is Registration?
Answer: $150 for 10U & 12U. $170 for 14U & 16U.
Cost Note: The 2 older divisions are $20 more expensive because they play 7 innings instead of 6 innings which adds more cost for umpires and field time. The game time length is 30 minutes longer.
8) What rules are used?
Answer: Little League rules will be followed with a few minor changes that will be discussed with the coaches.
9) Can I request to play on a certain team, with a friend, or certain coach?
Answer: Yes, all requests are granted. Individual registrations without requests are welcome as well.
10) Are metal cleats allowed?
Answer: 10U & 12U they ARE NOT allowed. 14U & 16U they ARE allowed.